HIGHLIGHTS OF THE FIRST EDITION
Featured Speakers: Cédric O, David Chaum, Wei Zhou, QJ Wang, Arthur Breitman, Jack Gavigan, Hadas Gold, Marjan Delattine, Mark Yusko, Dominik Schiener, Emin Gün Sirer, Bibop Gresta, Michael Gill, Yoni Assia, Marius Jurgilas, Domitille Dessertine, Nicolas Cary, Anthony Attia, Pavel Kravchenko and more!
Main Sponsors: eToroX, Tezos, Currency.com, Alogateway, OKEx
Main Media Partners: CNN, Reuters, Forbes, CoinTelegraph, Capital
“I was impressed by the energy and expertise of the French community“ – Wei Zhou, CFO of Binance
“Paris Blockchain Week Summit 2019 was a French tour de force” – Crypto Insider
“Paris Blockchain Week Summit has kicked off in style” – CoinRivet
PARIS BLOCKCHAIN WEEK SUMMIT
PBWS is the largest Blockchain & Crypto conference in France and one of the largest in the world.
Under the high patronage of the Ministry for the Economy and Finance and the Secretary of State for Digital Affairs, our first edition on April 16-17 2019 gathered over 1,700 attendees from 50+ countries, 130 speakers, 45 sponsors and 100 media partners.
The event was held in Station F, the largest startup campus in the world and generated coverage of over 500 articles.
- Coordinating with our PR agencies
- Full revamp of our website
- Establish ticketing strategy
- Recruit vendors and agencies
- Media Planning and monitoring
- Google, linkedin & FB ads
- CRM tools
- Content management (newsletter and social networks)
- Research and develop relationships with key influencers and groups to gain their involvement in promotional activities
- Explore new marketing opportunities, channels, and vehicles.
- Analyze and track results of marketing efforts (i.e. website statistics, list growth, customer/registration information, etc.) to improve effectiveness
- Coordinate with the Sales team to ensure that sponsors are properly acknowledged and marketing commitments in sponsor agreements fulfilled
- Miscellaneous marketing support: maintain print collateral and photo archive, submit conference information for calendar listings, support logistics for community outreach
- 2-5 years experience in a similar role (event organizer, announcer or agency)
- Knowledge of B2B marketing, particularly within the tech industry
- Knowledge of web and print production processes and materials
- Fluent in French and English language
- Excellent presentation skills
- Hard worker, flexible, able to manage stress and meet tight deadlines
- Think out of the box to bring fresh ideas
- Ability to manage multiple, complex timetables successfully in a collaborative and extremely fast paced environment