The PBWS Startup Contest is an annual celebration of innovation in the blockchain space. It is a unique event bridging early stage innovators with industry leaders around our shared passion for decentralized technologies and disruption.
As the biggest blockchain event to ever take place in Paris, this is an unprecedented opportunity for startups around the world to come and showcase their skills and share their ideas with the most influential people in the industry.
We are proud to have gathered a group of exceptional speakers and we cannot wait to see what you can bring to the table.
- An exceptional chance to pitch in front of our jury
- A 50% discount off your incubation fees at Chain Accelerator
- A chance to meet investors and raise funds to get your startup up and running
- 2 Full Access Passes for you and your team for the Paris Blockchain Week Summit (worth €1,188 each)
3 successful applicants will be invited to pitch for 5mn (+5 mn Q&A) in front of our jury on the main stage on April 16th.
The winning team will be announced after the pitch.
- March 26 at 6pm Paris time: Deadline for applications
- April 9 at 6pm: 3 successful applicants will be contacted
- April 16: Pitch Day and announcement of the final winner
- Be an early stage startup using blockchain or another type of decentralized technology (less than 18 months)
- Have received no more than €50.000 in funding
- Be ambitious 😉
- Problem tackled
- Business model
- Tokenomics (if applicable)