The PBWS Startup Contest is an annual celebration of innovation in the blockchain space. It is a unique event bridging early stage innovators with industry leaders around our shared passion for decentralized technologies and disruption.
As the biggest blockchain event to ever take place in Paris, this is an unprecedented opportunity for startups around the world to come and showcase their skills and share their ideas with the most influential people in the industry.
The pre-selected startups to pitch are: Montessori, Dinngo, Ginplatform, Smart Credit, BTU, Fiat24, Toquity, Cryptio.
Congratulations to the winner: Toquity!
- An exceptional chance to pitch in front of our jury
- A 50% discount off your incubation fees at Chain Accelerator
- A chance to meet investors and raise funds to get your startup up and running
- 2 Full Access Passes for you and your team for the Paris Blockchain Week Summit (worth €1,188 each)
- Be an early stage startup using blockchain or another type of decentralized technology (less than 18 months)
- Be ambitious 😉
- Problem tackled
- Business model
- Tokenomics (if applicable)